Monday, January 02, 2006

Circuit City Fails Again

Once again I entered a Circuit City store to make a purchase. Once again I received less than stellar service. I decided to avail myself of 18 months same as cash (why use my money when I can use theirs). I was waiting patiently for a sales person to help me purchase a new computer. The existing one is getting a little tired. I waited and waited. I decided to find an application for the credit and fill it out. I easily found the form but couldn’t find a pen. I went to the service counter and asked for a pen to fill out the form: “Do you have a pen I can use to fill this out?” Without even looking up, he said tersely: “No”. being as I saw pens laying right next to him, I knew that he was just being a jerk, so I tossed the form in his general direction, walked out of the store, called the store manager and complained.

No comments: