Thursday, May 04, 2006

Nancy Grace

She has entered the list of people that annoy me quite a lot. I don't even really watch her all that much. When I am sitting in the hotel I click around the dial looking for stuff - and in a 'full service' Marriott this is quite limiting. Invariably I wander into her blather. All she does is scream at the screen trying to appear what annoyed, upset, sad, I can't tell what she's trying to project, her emotions all appear the same on the screen. I'm also convinced that without her war paint she would have to sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink. I think I need to find out what brand she uses and invest in this company - they have to be making a ton of money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott Hayden said...

The worst part about Nancy Grace is that she never seems to be commenting on anything of substance, i.e., she spends too much time on Peterson, Hollaway, Duke LAX, etc.

For another really annoying person, try Rita Crosby on MSNBC. You would think that she could do something about that terrible voice. Where do they dig these people up?