Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Another dank dark dreary day in Detroit

Man this place can get depressing. Woke up at 6:00 went and ran 1.5 miles. Came back to my room and tried to watch TV - too overcast killed thwe satellite signal. I threw open the curtains to see another dreary day here in Detroit. Went in to work and now getting coffee. Looked outside - I think the sun is above the horizon, but you'd never know it. What a miserable day. Well at least I am in the climate controlled biosphere. Until we moved to NJ I didn't realize how nice it was to see the sun regularly.

2 comments:

Scott Hayden said...

Move to Houston and you wil see blue sky 90% of the time. It does wonders for the old disposition. So much so that folks here ignore the fact that W is an idiot and ruining our country. Maybe their religious fanaticism is trumping their objectivity. But 'oh, I forgot, religious fanatics possess no objectivity or they would not be religious fanatics.

(By the way I have not added a comment to a blog recently and I see that they are requiring the entry of a character string. I did not enter this the first time that I tried to comment so if I just recorded a second, similar comment I apologize.)

Anonymous said...

Wow Daddy! You ran 1.5 miles! I'm so proud! :-D