Monday, October 09, 2006

A great sporting weekend

Although I am not a *huge* sports fan. I did watch quite a lot this weekend.

Baseball -

Watched the Tigers finish off the Yankees which was great. Added bonus is that a lot of my Detroit clients should be in a good mood this week. The Mets wrapped up the sweep of the Dodgers, let's see if Tommy LaSorda will be so excited about the playoffs now that his Dodgers have been eliminated.

Formula 1 -

Final sports item of the weekend was early early Sunday (afternoon Japan time) I caught it on Tivo - when Michael Schumacher went Kerr-Blammo giving Fernando Alonso and Renault the win and a 10 point lead in the points, now all he has to do is score 1 point to take the championship. Next year he moves to West McLaren Mercedes so I can pull for him to beat Kimi who's taking first seat from Michael at Ferrari.

No comments: