Thursday, December 23, 2004

Why I hate Tommy Hilfiger

This is just a simple little rant. I don't hate Tommy Hilfiger for all the reasons a lot of others do. Not because he makes average clothes and sells them at higher than necessary prices. I'm sure that there's an entire rant that others can add. My main reason is buttons. What is it with Hilfiger and buttons? I have several shirts of his, both golf type and dress type. Why is it that they must make some of the button holes in a different direction. I have told my wife to not purchase any more of these.

1 comment:

Scott Hayden said...

As with all designers, my main complaint is that he has to plaster his name or logo all over his clothes. Why can't he just make plain shirts without a tribute to his ego on each one? I do not buy this stuff.