Friday, March 24, 2006

9/11 Government Conspiracies

Have you heard the latest Charlie Sheen tirade. Charlie apparently thinks there is some conspiracy about the collapse of the third building in the 9/11 attacks. Is it just me or can someone who is a notable womanizer, both in real life and has made a fairly good career of representing this role on Spin City and Two and a Half Men, really expect to be take seriously? I'm not actually saying that he's even wrong in his accusations, for all I know there may have been some grand conspiracy to cover up whatever actually caused the collapse. It just seems to me that he lowers awareness for this issue rather than raising awareness. I mean seriously I for one thought: "this just has to be a farce if he's behind it". Yet CNN was reporting it the other day, and seeing if "Now that Sheen is behind it maybe the story will get some legs", seems like wishful thinking.

No comments: