Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Star Wars Episode III - No Spoilers

Well I'm sitting in the theater ready for my senses to be overwhelmed.

It is about 1 hour to showtime. Lots of noise. People in costume are here. I see an Obi Wan and a few Vaders and several Anakins. Quite a mixed crowd. Mostly younger. Doesn't seem quite as many as when I saw Episode II in Columbus.

We managed to get center seats towards the front (I'd prefer to be back a little more).

I am hopeful that much like Episode II this will be a good crowd intently watching the movie and not being noisy during the show.

I'll post afterward with my opinions of the movie. I unlike some others liked I and II. There were parts I didn't but overall I thought they were good.

We'll see what Lucas has in store for us.

Update - After writing the original I felt the need to add that some of the costumed Obi-Wan's and Anikins had a phony light saber battle in the theater. Yikes!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Frank, this makes you one of those people!

Of course I was in the theater for the 12:01am showing of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Frank Bresz said...

I would have been @ HHGTTG but I didn't coordinate well, and in fact still haven't seen it. I hope to accomplish this soon. I already have the British TV series on DVD.

Anonymous said...

NERDS!!!!!

:'''(

Anonymous said...

Also,

SW > HHGTTG

No contest.

Anonymous said...

Star Wars [4,5,6] > HHGTTG > Star Wars [1,2,3]